Sunday, November 17, 2013

We have an eight year old in our house!!

I can't believe we have an eight year old.  I don't feel old enough to have an eight year old and I certainly don't look old enough to have one either. Boy do we love this boy though.  


That was one loved cake. Austin asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and then I let him put his legos on it.  Then they rearranged the legos.  Then they rearranged again. About the fourth time of rearranging them I called it quits.  

Here is the awesome Dad playing games with the kids and making balloon animals.  It is my kids requests for their birthday every year that Dad does this. What a good Dad they have to do it:) 

Here is Austin's baptism.  Since my Grandma Junie passed away we got special permission to have Austin's baptism in Nyssa.  


We also got to bless Blake then as well.  

After the baptism party. Pizza per Austin's request:)

These two oh man are so cute together.  I love these two little crazy two year olds.  I foresee some mischief in the future:) 

We love cousins! 

This picture is too fun.  Here is one of my good friends 3 boys and my 4 boys.  Their must have been something in the water growing up because boys are what we make:) And you got to love Cole way pass his point.  

I love these next two pictures.  What a lucky boy to have such wonderful Grandparents on both sides!


Our Bishop gave Austin this really nice journal. 

Scriptures from Tad and I.  

The present of the year from Smitty, Markie, and Heber. The boy loves himself some Legos. 

Austin with Perry.  

We were so glad that Jim and Elaine joined us for the weekend.  

A little four on the couch game. 

And we were so pooped at the end of the weekend! I think it took us a good two weeks to recuperate fully.  

3 comments:

Annie B Larson said...

Thanks for posting. I wish we could have gone. Such amazing boys with two fantastic parents. I feel blessed to have such a great brother who is such a great dad and husband. And we are blessed to have you in our family. Can't wait to squeeze all those cute men.

Jackie said...

Okay, I am now officially getting homesick...AGAIN!! Dang it all. You and your cute family! I miss you all lots and with Thanksgiving coming around, I am craving your yummy pies! Congrats to Austin and Blake for their big day. I can't believe you have an eight year old either!

markie said...

i have got some cute nephews!

Blog Archive