Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Our little Baker:

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday. The little man wasn't too happy with the ultrasound tech poking around in their so we didn't get very good pictures. Come to think of it, I didn't like it much either haha.  I liked this 3-D picture the best. His face is hiding under the umbilical cord, but I love that you can see his arm and he is so scrunched up like a baby. I'm super duper excited to snuggle this new little one. It is such a miracle. 
I'm half way their with this baby and it has gone fast. Now comes the time when I blow up big. Bring it on. My sweet Tad he is patient and takes good care of me.  This has been good for my older boys to take more responsibility and help me more. 

4 comments:

The Drakes said...

Wait wait wait, WHAT? I didn't even know you were expecting!!! Congrats!!! And a sweet lil boy again! You know how to raise em well!

The Drakes said...

Ha ha! Well I just looked through your posts and I guess I haven't been blogging lately! Saw your announcement nice and clear! I'm back on track now, well hopefully :)

Anonymous said...

It is always fun to see the 3D pictures. You can actually see more of what the tech is pointing out. You are definitely going to have your hands full with all those boys! I can't even imagine. My house is full of drama mamas : ) Mostly.

Tammy said...

Wow technology has sure changed since I had my babies. Your pictures are amazing. We sure everything goes well for you these next few months!

Blog Archive