Monday, April 29, 2013

The science fair is coming! We had so much fun doing our science project together. Well we launched rubber bands for an hour so...how can that be bad? Our new little town is interesting so this is a very low key science fair project (no judging, no winning). That kind of bummed me out because I want Austin to present what he had learned, but oh well we had fun doing it. Hopefully, I will pass on my love of trying things out with my kids right? 



 Here is my week preschool for this month. We learned about gardening. I thought these flowers were just too cute. I sure love that little preschooler in the middle. He is growing so much academically right now and I love it. 


See the boots...you know you love them. So does Cole. He wakes up and puts them on. 

Luke and I pretend play he is going to school every day this last week. I find him to be adorable in his little back pack. I love it when I pretend drive him to school, pack him snacks, and he shows me his work from school. Unfortunately, the "my teacher says" phrase that I curse has already started with him and it is only an imaginary teacher haha. 

This boy loves pictures of himself. 


I sure love all these men I get to call my own. They make my life so full and fun. I'm getting super excited to meet this new little man.  The boys were all wrestling in our bed this morning.  The baby inside felt the need to join in so he was kicking like crazy.  I think he will like his brothers:) 

3 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

I LOVE his brothers. That's neat that you're doing a pre-school. You're amazing.

Annie B Larson said...

I hope he's JUST like his brothers, they are pretty awesome.

Annie B Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive