Sunday, May 19, 2013

Do you want to see my baby? He is cute and we are excited. Baby Batman Kiwi is growing and we are anxious, but not too anxious to meet him (over 2 months to go despite my largeness). We added the name Kiwi to his name because I just bought by 3rd box of Kiwi at Cost-co that I have consumed by myself (guilty). It is the fruit of choice with this guy... how tropical.

Favorite quotes from the kids: 
Austin, "Mom I'm going to kiss my trophy every night."
Me, "Austin that is idolizing and Heavenly Father doesn't like that." 
Austin, "Okay I will only hug it every night."
Me "Nope still idolizing."
Austin, "Okay I will just pad it everyday."



Luke, "Mom will you make me a peanut butter toast with peanut butter and butter." Healthy:) 

Cole, "Great Job Mom."  Yes, that came out of my two year olds mouth while he was jumping and clapping. I can't describe how adorable it was.  PS I am a pretty good marble run builder:)



Baseball is over and it was a fun season.

Who's the chubby short coach?

Cute men:) Tad was such a good sport to help out the coach. When he went the first practice he thought, I can't leave this guy with all these crazy kids:)





Here is Austin with his science fair project. He is super adorable:) I'm kind of in love can you tell?

For the love:)


Well as you can see our kids are our world:)



2 comments:

Annie B Larson said...

Love Love this post. Really I can't wait to meet the new one. Have you decided on a name? Hugs to all the boys and special hugs to mommy. Love you!

Kimmy said...

How fun! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Blog Archive