Sunday, September 29, 2013

We have another 5 year old in the house and we love him!

These cupcakes were too fun! Luke requested Mickey Mouse suckers.  Who knew Walmart had such things! I was super excited when I found them.  





Luke had a great birthday. He got to open his presents in the morning. Then we went to have ice cream in Othello with Dad.  Later we had some preschool friends for cake, ice cream, balloon animals, and games outside. 



What a cool Dad to make balloon animals for everyone.  

Here is Luke with some of his art supplies he got for his birthday. Below is a picture he made with the dot markers. It is so cute!

Around the hay fields here we had tons of these butterflies. I caught Austin catching them when he was walking home from the bus.  He was pretty adorable catching them. 

See I told you, so adorable. 

Our cute little pumpkin!

We had another great weekend.  My brother, sister-in-law and our darling niece came to hang out with us.  We LOVED it!  They live super far away so we were so excited to have a weekend with them. 

Of course wrestling is always a part of our family get togethers:)  

6 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

Great fun for everyone! Give those little wrestlers a hug and kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Baker. Thanks for posting, Megan.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! Blake is getting so big!! Too cute.

Tammy said...

Your little guys are so handsome! Looks like you had a great birthday celebration! Your cupcakes turned out super cute!

The Drakes said...

Oh I miss you guys!! We think about you guys all the time. I've been terrible lately at blogging but I was so excited to see all of your pictures! and cute Blake!! love the name! So happy for you and your cute family!!

The Drakes said...

oh.. and stinkin cute cupcakes by the way, as always :)

Keri Motley said...

Your boys are so cute! How are you guys? I love your Baker measuring stick. I want to make one. Could you take a photo of it for me and e-mail it to me? Thanks!

Blog Archive