Sunday, September 08, 2013

A Little Baker Fun


Making Confetti (oh the things I let them do to entertain them).


Lots of coloring dinosaurs.

My growing little man. Oh we adore him!

These two play so nicely together. I just love to observe. 

It's Luke's birthday tomorrow and he has made presents for all of his little friends that are coming over for cake and ice cream.  Here is the necklace he made for his one friend. So sweet. I love that he thinks of others.  

Ninjago book from the library is a huge hit. 

I adore this Batman!

Fun stroller in Home Depot. 

2 comments:

Shirleybk said...

Happy birthday to the cutest Luke we know! Give him a big birthday hug from us:-)

Jaime said...

Love catching up on your blog! It's been forever. YOur family is just to cute. Hope you are all well!

Blog Archive