Friday, March 21, 2014

Trip to Portland


Tad had a work trip close to Portland so we came along for some fun. 

While we were in Portland we tried out the Portland Aquarium. The building itself made us a bit nervous, but we had a great time! 
Touching Anemones 




Touching Stingrays

If you look closely you can see quite the Boa in the background. 

Heres our little men at the hotel getting ready to watch Uncle Heber wrestle at State. 

It's a terrible picture, but Uncle Landon was being so cute with the kids walking to the wrestling. 

It was the coldest time we have ever had in Portland and we were unprepared. Huddling for warmth while we waited for the train. 

This is how we went in downtown portland. We are crazy! Who takes for little boys in downtown portland? 

Our first VooDoo donut experience.  

A little shopping with just the girls, what a treat. 

2 comments:

Shirleybk said...

How fun!! You are brave to venture out anywhere with all those boys. And I just have to share with you that we finally had the chance to see the movie "Frozen" today and I kept thinking of your family, most especially Tad's cute Olaf replica. Thanks for the update and squish all those cute boys for me!

Elaine Baker said...

Such cute photos. Wish I could have been there to wrap my arms around all of you and keep you warm (I've got lots of HEAT in my body). I'm so glad you support your brother's sporting events, even though it's hard to take all four of those cute boys. These will be great memories for them.

Blog Archive