Thursday, May 29, 2014

Its getting closer to this guy going to Kindergarten. I think I'm already sad about it, but he is ready. I love how he had developed this last year at home. What a good young man he is. 

We love a boy in a scout uniform here. Here is Austin checking out some tractor machinery for scouts. 

 Ahh well we teach them young to fen for themselves. Blake has found the pretzel spot and helps himself. It is pretty cute. 

This is one of my favorite pictures. Notice Austin's tongue.  Also, the little boy in the back ground is our back door neighbor who is cheering on Austin. I love it! 



Tad got Cole ready for church and he looked so darn cute. Tad was pretty proud of himself too;) 

This is one of Luke's Easter outfits that he looks so handsome in.  I have some good looking men in my house!

3 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Cute, cute men you're raising Meg!

Shirleybk said...

Cute boys. Cole looks so dapper! I'm impressed with Tad's style skills. Love the update!

Elaine Baker said...

Yay! You have some great pictures. Love these 'field' trips. Very interesting. And, I think my favorite is that picture of Cole all ready for church. Thanks Megan. You're the MOM!

Blog Archive