Monday, May 19, 2014





We got to go with Austin's class on his field trip. We went to the hospital. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't too excited about this tour, I mean its the hospital. But it was great! This is the kids on the helicopter pad….really:) 

They let the kids do all sort of hands on things and were very kind and patient with all of the kids. Here is Austin getting is O2 checked. 

They looked at radiographs together.

Sometimes we go too many places that we just get so tired. 

In anticipation of my family visiting we made some cinnamon rolls for them. 

Oh how they love Uncle Heber. 

And Papa

And Marie


For Luke's preschool we got to go on a tour of a dairy. Once again I was like this is going to be so stupid. It was so great! I loved every minute of it. They owner let the kids get in a pen with baby cows and play with them. They thought it was so great. I loved all the science behind everything they do. So fun!



This weekend we made a trip to Nyssa. While their Mary cleaned my teeth. Ahh they feel so much better. Mary is the best! 

Then we watched my siblings participate in a 1/2 marathon.  They did amazing!! Nick wowed us with an hour and 23 minutes. Then shortly after that Landon came in followed by Richard. Markie also wowed us by running close to 2 hours. PR's for all! 

Kimmy and I are the baby making machines currently so we didn't do the 1/2 marathon, but I did a 10k and she did a 5K. I'm still incredibly out of shape, but I love a good challenge and the 10K was a challenge for me. Someday I will be able to do the 1/2 again. Someday…..

Oh my word these two are HILARIOUS! I love to play with them just to see what they will come up with next. Like your on a boat, stay on the boat Megan so you don't get in the water. Or I will fix your arm. So she puts a hovercraft on it. Nice. 

Finally this fine fellow got home from setting water and put some shorts on quick to play catch with Austin. They both find that to be pretty awesome to play ball together!

1 comment:

Shirleybk said...

Lots of fun stuff, thanks for the update!

Blog Archive