Monday, June 03, 2013

Al's Graduation Weekend


Alright these four were just too cute together. 


If you can't tell these two rule the roost when we all get together. Their cuteness wins every time! 

We mainly played outside the whole time. My only sad is that I'm too awkwardly shaped and out of shape to participate in much beside pushing the kids on the swings. 



Papa was pretty impressed with Austin's baseball skills. He was excited that they have something in common to have fun with Austin. 

Pal graduating. Nice boots. 

Okay the confetti at the end was a hit with the little ones. 



Well Cousin Jim's photography skills barely got us all in, but this is the best we have. 

Here is Luke's end of the preschool year part. It was really fun. 


I love love love this picture. Something about a boy with chocolate on his face from a homemade chocolate chip cookie after school warms my heart. I feel like a good mom. I know I shouldn't, they aren't good for you.  Austin has taken up with bouncing a bouncy ball and catching it in the kitchen when I'm in there. I have to say I love this. 
Well 2 1/2 more days of school and then we will have Austin home for the summer. Luke and I are pretty excited:)

1 comment:

Annie B Larson said...

Where to begin???? You look gorgeous as always. Your sisters are still beautiful. Josie is officially taller then you and looks like she may be taller then everyone. Markee's guy is CUTE! Ally is adorable and I love that her personality is on her sleeve. So far your brothers have chosen girls that fit right into the family. And always funny is the giant TAD!! Love It. Love you!

Blog Archive