Monday, August 12, 2013

Tad and I played photographer last night with the Blake Man.  We adore him, but he wasn't the most cooperative last night. Luckily we got a few to enjoy. I think Tad and I enjoyed putting captions to these pictures. We find it pretty funny when we come up with the same idea for the caption...great minds think a like.  

This caption is from my birthday video "The Momma's Baker Show." To view my cooking video that my boys made for me you can go to YouTube and search Tad Baker. It is under one of his many talented videos. 
"Mmmm...dat's good"





"Look mom I don't have teeth."

"I pooped" 


"Come sit by me"


5 comments:

Kimmy said...

super cute pics! Love the comments. Cant wait to meet the little guy

Annie B Larson said...

You should post one pic at a time and let us all put a caption with them. then choose your favorite. I wish we could come see him. kiss those cute cheeks for me. all the boys cheeks please and thank you

Shirleybk said...

So sweet, so glad we can at least get a glimpse of our cute nephews through the magic of computers/technology! Kiss that sweet baby Blake for me!

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures! Love it!

Elaine Baker said...

I sure feel like a lucky Grandma with such cute little grandchildren. Number 20 is a winner and I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him.

Blog Archive