Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We have come a long way!

Last Christmas when Austin kept talking about Ninjago, I thought it was a made up word.  Now look at me buying Ninjago shirts.  I have come a long way in my Ninjago training:)  

Here is Austin on the first day of school yesterday for the 2nd grade. He was pretty chill about going. Especially after we met his teacher on Friday. He informed me that he had seen her last year and that she is pretty. I asked if that was going to help him do his work or hinder him. We will see:)  

Ahh 'my 2nd grader' sounds so old! He picked out his back pack himself. They are little tiny birds.  How modern:) I find Austin to be simply adorable in all of his bright colors.  Love this boy!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Austin's 'the man'. How big he is getting. Love 'em all.

Blog Archive